Offers key nutrients to support overall neurotransmitter function, neuronal health and emotional balance‡
- Offers key nutrients to support overall neurotransmitter function, neuronal health and emotional balance‡
- Promotes the production of both serotonin and dopamine‡
- Includes the serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter precursors 5-HTP and DL-phenylalanine‡
- Contains the cofactors vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5-MTHF and zinc to support neurotransmitter production‡
- Supports phenylethylamine (PEA) activity, which plays important roles in emotional wellness‡
- Supports healthy serotonin receptor and monoamine oxidase enzyme function with curcumin‡
- Maintains healthy cytokine balance with curcumin and quercetin to support neurotransmitter synthesis and emotional balance‡
- Supports optimal serum levels of zinc and folate to promote positive mood‡
- Supports comprehensive neurotransmitter health‡
- Helps maintain emotional balance and mood stability‡
- Made with vegan ingredients
NeuroPure is formulated to support neurotransmitter function, neuronal health and emotional balance. NeuroPure specifically supports neurotransmitter precursors, production and synthesis.‡
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate) (activated B6) 6.7 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 833 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 500 mcg)
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 10 mg
- DL-phenylalanine (free-form) 700 mg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 100 mg
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome 250 mg (turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) and phospholipid complex) (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- Quercetin 100 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Certain ingredients have been associated with gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea or flatulence.
Individuals with phenylketonuria or tardive dyskinesia should avoid this product.
These products are not intended to replace SSRI, MAOI or other psychiatric medications and should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use concurrently with SSRI medications or MAO inhibitors.
Turmeric may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications.
Quercetin may react with calcium channel blockers, estradiol, and immune suppressive drugs.
Consult your physician for more information.