Inner Balance Lightning - Wired Sensor for iPhone / iPad Only
Take Charge of How You Feel
It can be easy to feel overwhelmed, anxious and scattered. The Inner Balance™ sensor for iPhone trains you to shift and replace emotional stress with emotional balance and coherence.
The Science Behind Inner Balance
The Inner Balance technology analyzes and displays our heart rhythm, measured by Heart Rate Variability (HRV), which indicates how emotional states are affecting our nervous system. HRV offers a unique window into the quality of communication between the heart and brain, which directly impacts how we feel and perform.
The Inner Balance technology trains us to self-generate a highly efficient physiological state called HRV coherence, which helps us increase emotional composure and clearer reasoning. Recommended by health professionals worldwide, HRV coherence training has been associated with many health and performance benefits. A few minutes of daily coherence practice has been shown to reduce and prevent the negative effects of stress, such as overwhelm, fatigue and exhaustion, sleep disruption, anxiety and burnout.
HeartMath has been a pioneer in HRV research and self-regulation training for over 25 years. Over 250 independent peer-reviewed studies have been published on HeartMath technologies and methodologies.
Inner Balance Features
- Real-time HRV feedback - Measure your heart rate variability and coherence level during live sessions.
- Learn a valuable stress relief technique - Audio leads you through the quick and effective Quick Coherence® technique.
- Real-time coaching tips - Encouraging on-screen prompts guide your practice and help you increase coherence points.
- Advanced options - Four challenge levels, customizable settings and screens.
- On-line platform for users provides many extras - Track progress over time, keep journal notes, earn awards, use the daily practice plan and additional use tips. Get access to advanced training and get updates and notifications.
Use 1-2 times per day, 5-10 minutes per session.