GI Relief (formerly GI-Encap) - 180 Capsules
Overindulgence of food and drink – especially spicy foods – can lead to the discomfort of GI irritation. Thorne’s GI Relief comes to the rescue with a blend of soothing botanicals to help relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.* Aloe vera gel, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), slippery elm bark, and marshmallow root help calm irritated tissues and support the mucous membranes of the GI tract.*
Benefits of GI Relief:
- Soothes esophageal irritation*
- Calms the mucus membranes of the digestive tract*
- Eases digestive discomfort*
- Can be taken out of the capsule and mixed with warm water to soothe irritated mucous membranes of the upper digestive tract*
Key Features of GI Relief:
- Aloe vera gel is gentle on the stomach and free from the parts of the aloe plant that can have a laxative effect
- Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) and marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) contain mucilaginous components to help soothe the digestive tract*
- DGL – deglycyrrhizinated licorice – is free of glycyrrhizin, providing relief of GI discomfort* without the risk of elevating blood pressure
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp. ) 350 mg
- Marshmallow extract (root) ( Althaea officinalis ) 200 mg.
- Slippery Elm (bark) ( Ulmus rubra ) 100 mg
- Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrate powder) ( Aloe barbadensis )* 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.