DIM Detox 60's
Promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism* The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. Calcium-D-glucarate targets betaglucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway. Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health. Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.*
- Supports the livers natural detoxification process and cellular health*
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients
DIM Detox promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support the liver
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex 100 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica
- (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- calcium-D-glucarate 100 mg
- broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) 100 mg
- (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan™ (from Norway spruce knot wood) 10 mg
- (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 200 mg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 200 mg
- milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed) 150 mg
- (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-methionine (free-form) 200 mg
- glycine (free-form) 100 mg
- taurine (free-form)
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbic palmitate
2 capsules daily, with a meal.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Some ingredients may cause gastrointestinal upset.
In rare cases, alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash in sensitive individuals.
Rare side effects of N-acetyl-L-cysteine and milk thistle include headache, dry mouth, itching and dizziness.
Milk thistle should be avoided by individuals with allergies to members of the aster (Compositea/Asteraceae) family, daisies, artichoke, kiwi or thistle.
Some studies have reported that milk thistle, calcium-D-glucarate and broccoli sprout extract can affect the way that the liver breaks down medications metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system, altering the effects of these medications and possibly the dose needed for treatment.
Broccoli sprout extract may react with blood thinning medications.
Consult your physician for more information.